Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Presenting...."Bootastic" with Designer Scraps!



:: PRESENTING....BOOTASTIC ::
from Designer Scraps!

Welcome to the Designer Scraps blog train, which is my first with the store. *s*  This month Halloween kicks off early with some really bootastic goodies for you all to get into a trick or treating mood. This is also my first Halloween kit for the year, so I hope you like it.

The blog train will be available until 1st October, so happy snagging everyone!

Please don't forget to leave each Designer a note of thanks when downloading, as we all work hard to bring you freebies to enjoy. We enjoy reading your comments and it's always nice to know our work is appreciated. Thank you for downloading and we hope you enjoy. *s*

LINK EXPIRED!!
Full Size now available in stores!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your part in this bootastic blogtrain, can't wait to see what I can come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete